Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My New Hairdo

Hee hee, i went to monsoon's main branch at novena square yesterday to redo my hair. my curly hair were gone. taking the 49% discount that monsoon now offer to their customer, i went to rebond my hair. Cos Cheater say my hair looks v aunty if i perm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@



For the first time i did my rebond in less than 3 hours. usually it take 5!!!!!!!! and i also feel the difference between high class hair salon and the middle class. The lady who did my rebond is Addy Lee's assistant (Addy Lee is Monsoon's boss). She is v detailed, fast and wat can i use to describe her? Anyway just BEST, SUPERB. Raymond my usual hairstylist since Sept 2004 cut it v neatly too. i never doubt the way he cut my hair. a trust i always put on him. but this time i think this blur sotong man forgot to cut my hair in V shape!!!! must question him later this mth when i do my colour.



i was not v happy when raymond ask me to cut off my fringe but i never doubt his professionalism. i let him cut. initially dun get use to it after i left the salon, i think its pretty. haha That's the new me..... what do u think ???? Cheater say i look like a doll. Jonathan ask y i cut like that. Not nice meh????????????????????????????



i strongly recommend everyone to go to monsoon's novena square branch to cut. v v v v comfortable place and cheap with the promotion going on.

1 comment:

Beauty Undercover said...

Hi there,

I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore
While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Monsoon @ Novena Square.

Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/monsoon-novena-square/

Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

Let us know and hope you have a great week ahead.

You can reach me at admin@beautyundercover.sg

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards
Gabrielle